Embrace A Trend: Harem Pants (The Chic Sweatpants!)

by - Tuesday, February 28, 2012







What I'm Wearing
Earrings: Gold Stud (H&M) Long Leaf Dangle: (F21)
Necklace: F21 ($2)
Black Scarf (on head): (gift)
Hot Pink Oversized Sweater: Delia's (my sister's closet)
Lavender Oversized Sweater: VS PINK (my sister's closet)
Black Harem Pants: F21 ($15)
Mid Calf Leather Boots: Guess ($40)

I really wanted to take on the less visted and coveted trend of sweatpants and heels. Call me crazy if you like, but one day I will find the perfect pair of sweats to help me embrace this trend! I bought a pair from H&M and hoped it would work, but it was too short =/ so I substituted them for these wonderful harem pants. Not quite the look I was going for, but I ended up loving it.

I don't know how I came up with the idea of layering the oversized sweaters but I love the pop they gave this outfit.

This outfit is super comfortable. The jersey material of the pants make me feel like air when I'm wearing them. It's amazing. Comfortable chic for the win!


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments