Stripes & Leopard Done Differently!

by - Saturday, April 14, 2012









What I'm Wearing
Spike Drop Earrings: F21 ($2)
Gold Leaf Clamp Bracelet: ASOS
Rings: F21 & my mom's collection
Assorted Bangles: F21 & ALDO
Colorful Striped Blazer: eBay ($1 + $3 shipping)
Leopard/Cheetah Print Tank: River Island ($11)
Black Trouser Leggings: H&M ($19)
Black Suede Booties: Bakers (from my sister's closet. now a gift ^_^)

This leopard/cheetah (I can't tell the difference) print top--along with 3 other items--marks my first purchase from River Island and I think I found a new love! I perused through the sale section and found 4 items I couldn't live without! (All within my price range too!) This top was one and I'm sure you can tell why I love it so much! Leopard and cheetah print is very popular but usually the first thing that comes to mind is the spots/skin as the print. This top uses the actual animal is the print. How lovely!

I bought this blazer from eBay back in August and this is my first time wearing it out. I had to rip out the shoulder pads because they created a harsh boxy silhouette, one that I liked, but couldn't pull off since my bottom half isn't the curviest. Without the shoulder pads, the blazer is definitely a more relaxed fit, with a hint of shoulder structure. Love!

Plus: I got my first pink heart on Lookbook with this outfit! Yay! :D




follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments