Experimenting: Bright Pleated Midi

by - Saturday, May 26, 2012






What I'm Wearing
Necklace, Earrings & Bracelets: Forever 21
Chambray Button Down: H&M ($5)
Floral Tube Top: (my friend, Roxy's closet)
Hot Pink Pleated Midi Skirt: H&M ($10)
White/Mint Leather Oxfords: Steve Madden ($18)

I've always felt that midi skirts were an awkward length for me, but for some strange reason, I'm so drawn to them. I own four (a blue one, a slate gray one, a black one with a floral trim design and this hot pink pleated one) and until this outfit, I've only ever worn the blue one. Even then, when I had worn it, I wasn't the biggest fan of the outfit, but I did enjoy trying something new and it was super comfortable!

I decided to take a step into the midi realm once again, and still, I am not a big fan of this outfit. I've had this skirt for months and I finally took the tag off to wear it. I do love the colors, especially for the rainy day that this day turned out to be, but there's something about it... *thinking hard* Maybe it's because I'm wearing midi skirts with flats and not heels. That could very well be it! Hmm... now I'll know what to do next time! Would you wear a midi skirt? If so, how would you style it? And if you've worn one before, how have you styled it? If you've blogged about it, show me! I'd love to let other people see as well, just in case they want to experiment, too!

P.S. I loved this hair while I had it, but this is the last outfit post I'll have with it! (Until I show you all the outfits you missed while I was away via Instagram!) Back to my natural hair!


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments