90's Baby!

by - Sunday, September 23, 2012








What I'm Wearing
Earrings: Forever 21 ($5)
Bracelet: Charming Charlie ($3)
Colorful Patchwork Jacket: thrifted ($3.50)
Black Lace Bandeau: Sears ($5)
Denim Cutoff Shorts: DIY Levi Men's Jeans ($3 eBay)
Black Loafers: eBay ($12)

What eras of fashion do you enjoy? I was watching Lean On Me (which has turned out to be one of my favorite movies in life) and, aside from the beautiful message of never having to feel alone while trying to accomplish something, the fashion in the movie was completely mindblowing. Seriously. Thank goodness for this movie and thrift shops because I can almost guarantee you that I'll be watching it over and over and finding outfit inspirations from it.

This outfit feels super "Lean On Me": Colorful patchwork jacket, thanks to thrifting, and the bandeu on the inside with high-waisted shorts. I really look like I walked right out of the screen!

Update: I love my new camera and I take it everywhere I go. Literally everywhere.


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments