Everything Isn't Always Black & White...Sometimes, It's Leopard.

by - Wednesday, September 19, 2012







What I'm Wearing
Necklace: Charming Charlie ($6)
Bracelets: Shoedazzle (my sister's closet)
Rings: Charming Charlie (4 for $9)
Earrings: F21
Black & White Blouse: River Island ($12)
Black Pants: H&M ($5)
Leopard Loafers: Steve Madden ($30)

Like my shoes! Which I am completely in love with. Let me bask in the glory of buying Steve Madden shoes for under and arm and a leg. *basks in glory*

How's this for my first post taken with my very own DSLR!? Do you all like it? Is the difference appealing? Noticeable?

I also have my friend, Erica, to thank. I call her my assistant because she always helps me take my outfit photos when she can. Always. Who needs a cute boyfriend when you have an amazing best friend? (I'm not against the idea of a cute boyfriend, though! I just need to find one first...*cricket*)

This outfit made me feel very regal! A couple of my friends even went as far as calling me "Nubian" causing me to purpl' (which is my dark-skinned version of blushing. Hehe)

Okay, one more thing! I want to expand my blog so that it can reach its highest potential. The reasons I haven't really been able to do so thus far is because of time constraints but I don't want that to be an excuse anymore. I want to branch out to to street style, blog interviews, and guest posts. So, my question is, how do you all feel about this? Would you be interested in those expansions? ALSO, do you have any suggestions that will help Chocolate Laced rise to the top? I mean, I'd be nothing without you all!




follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments