"Those Pants Though..."

by - Friday, September 14, 2012






What I'm Wearing
Earrings: ALDO
Necklace & Bracelet: F21
White Tank: Charlotte Russe ($10)
Multicolored Harem Pants: Jane Norman ($19)
Brown Penny Loafers: H&M

We all have those items in out closets that steal all the words from our friends' vocabulary (and sometimes our own, too!) and leave them at a loss... these pants definitely qualify. I did get quite a few "those pants though..." comments. I thought the same when I saw them. It was love at first sight!

They're a bit big in the waist, but my little circle brooch fixed that right up and added a cute embellishment to the outfit, too. Oh, yeah baby.



Now, I kept mentioning a surprise and I'm finally ready to reveal it to you! After working super, super hard over the summer, I decided to invest in something that I would love and cherish for the rest of my life! Ha! Drumroll please...

I got a new camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i (at an amazing price)!





It took me a while to finally take it out the packaging, but I'm ready to take on the world! One outfit post and street style feature at a time. In the next two months I want to be able to get another lens, but I'm definitely content with where I am now! I'm super excited for future posts!


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments