Mustard & Cream

by - Monday, October 29, 2012










What I'm Wearing
Navy Cape: ASOS ($22)
Cream Pashmina Scarf: Forever 21 ($7)
Earrings & Cuff Bracelet: Forever 21
Necklaces: Delia's (gift)
Cream Oversize Blouse: H&M ($15)
Mustard Skirt: Forever 21 (gift)
Cream Sweater Tights: Forever 21 ($7)
Taupe Booties: I.N.C. Shoes ($21)

As you've probably noticed, I am a huge fan of fall color combos. I guess I can thank the environment for that. My friends have developed a pretty good eye thanks to having to photograph me so often and, now, they are always on the lookout for a good area to shoot. Jasmine informed me of this bridge and I knew that I'd fall in love with any pictures I took on or around it (and by the amount of pictures in this post, you can see that I wasn't lying!) I technically dressed to compliment my surroundings. I had never seen or visited the bridge, but I had a feeling that solid colors that stood out (not too loudly) would do the area justice.

Oh! About the outfit, I'm wearing the blouse backwards! I wore it normally in this outfit and you can see that it has a pocket to my right. When I had purchased it, I noticed the pleats on the back and thought it was the front! So I thought, why not switch things up?!


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments