Very Vintage

by - Thursday, October 25, 2012









What I'm Wearing
Earrings: eBay
Necklace: (my sister's closet)
Bracelet: Icing ($2)
Floral Blouse: thrifted ($4)
Black High Waisted Pants: Macy's ($10)
Suede Wedges: BCBG (my sister's closet)

It could have been the shoulder pads. It could have been the super slimming and lengthening effect of the high waisted skinny pants. Maybe even the bold floral print pair with black, the experimental hairstyle that I ended up falling love with, or even my plum lip stain. It's quite possible that it was a combination of all these factors! Whatever it was, I felt like I walked out of a black and white motion picture from way back in the day! Another amazing thrifting find, this blouse is currently giving me all the life that I need. "YOLO" has nothing on me!

P.S. On my Facebook page, I am just a few likes away from 400! So, if haven't done it already, like Chocolate Laced on Facebook and help me reach my goal! Please and thank you! =D


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments