High Waisted

by - Wednesday, May 22, 2013









What I'm Wearing
Pins: old earrings | Giraffe Broach: (gift from Mom) | Necklace: Wet Seal
Hoop Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Linen Blazer: UK French Connection ($11)
Polka Dotted Blouse: thrifted ($4)
High Waisted Jeans: thrifted ($2)
Leopard Loafers: Steve Madden ($30)
Handbag: Michael Kors (borrowed, hehe)

A perfect day for taking pictures: the sun was out, the wind was calm and cooling at exactly the right times, and spring was blooming everywhere! My friends Jasmine and Keishla (Kay-shla) came out with me to take pictures and I took Keishla's MK bag right from under her because it went perfectly with my outfit. ^_^


Photo bomb of the year goes to Kevin (whose name I didn't know until I found him the following day in the library!). He was walking by, saw us taking pictures and said, "Let me get in this." He posed for the picture, then walked away.


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments