Bright Purple Pants

by - Saturday, August 17, 2013










What I'm Wearing
Earrings: ALDO | Cuff: F21
Chiffon Dress: H&M ($15) (worn as dress)
Cropped Pants: LOFT ($24)
Leopard Loafers: Steve Madden ($30)
Bronze Handbag: H&M

Purple, the color of royalty, creativity, and wisdom (among many other things), just so happens to be my favorite color. I don't recall how young I was when I made this final decision, but I do remember my favorite color fluctuating between red and blue for a couple of years...so it's only right that I chose the combination of both! Right? :)

It is believed by some (including me, at times) that the colors you wear can have a certain effect on your mood. I try to stay away from dark hues when I'm feeling down and these bright purple pants were the perfect pair to pick me up! During the shoot of my last outfit, I also discovered that I enjoy a blog shoot ten fold when I have background music going! So, I threw on my favorite Azonto tunes and did what I do best.

My friend, Denzel, (who helped me photograph this outfit a, somewhat, long time ago) helped me out again! And the cool thing is that he has a fashion blog, too! He is on the come-up. He's fairly new to blogging, so we've agreed to help each other out. He'll take my photos and I'll take his! You should check out his blog, too! Show him some Chocolate Laced Love! ♥

Don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't already! It's easy to enter and TWO will win!


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments